American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dammit

So on top of coming home from AC at 4:30 this morning $100 in the hole, I go to use my computer to find out I have no internet connection. I go to bounce my wireless router to find out that there were no lights on it whatsoever. Tried jiggling the cord, plugging it into a different outlet...nothing. She's dead, Jim. Maybe now I can go buy me one of those new-fangled pre-N routers. In the meantime, at least I can blog from my Blackberry. But that router'll have to come later. Right now, sleep.

--------------------
Insert humorous tagline here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares