American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Enough with the leaves already


11 bags. Shredded. If I didn't have one of those yard vacuum/chipper thingies grinding them into a fine powder that would be, like, 55 bags of leaves. And that was the front and sides of my house. I had to cry no mas at 4 PM on Saturday when I was just finishing up just outside the window where my son went down for a nap. Next up is the backyard, which is a nightmare over by the apple trees. And now it's raining, meaning it's going to be an added mess this weekend. Living in the desert suddenly seems attractive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

But at least you have pretty trees around you. The alternative is to live like I have for the past 5 years or so with, really, no trees at all around your house. Sure, it makes it great when everyone else is raking, but the rest of the year it's just....dull.

11/22/2005 9:06 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Hey, if you want some leaves, feel free to stop by and get some. They're free but there's a 2 bag minumum.

11/22/2005 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares