American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Monday, November 28, 2005

A Present for You Giants Fans

Sorry guys, this is too good to pass up.

Here's the scene: There's four seconds left in regulation in the Giants-Seahawks game yesterday and the score is tied 21-21. The Giants have driven down the field and are a very makeable 40-yard field goal away from winning. Let's all watch Giants TE Jeremy Shockey shimmy and shake just as he's discovering that their kicker missed it. The Seahawks wound up winning the game in OT, 24-21.

If it's any consolation to you Giants fans, at least your team is probably going to the playoffs, unlike the 4-7 Raiders.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Seahawks!

11/28/2005 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like the clip! I haven't gotten tired of it.

12/01/2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger Doobie said...

I don't think a trained actor in a comedy could have pulled that scene off better.

12/02/2005 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weird thing is... I think I saw this... and I hardly watch football... it was the first time all season, I think, and I had it on for a few minutes, and I saw the missed field goal.

12/04/2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Wow. That's the sports equivalent of never watching a TV show, then then watching it once, and then seeing the show a second time months later, only having it turn out to be the same exact episode you already saw.

12/04/2005 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares