American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Snow Sucks

There was a time I used to enjoy snow, but now I just deem it an inconvenience. I think that once I grew out of building snowmen and sledding and became responsible for shoveling my driveway and sidewalk, the honeymoon ended. Strike two was when I started driving, which is when snow impeded my ability to go places. And strike three was when I lived in the 'Burg and had to park on the street. Snow meant you had to shovel out your car and then put out the chairs to "reserve" your spot (ala the city "code of honor", which still remains a point of dispute).

But things may be looking a bit brighter. Today I got to pull Matt in his sled around the yard and it reminded me how fun snow can be.

That, and in about 12 years, I can make HIM shovel the damn snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares