American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Brush With Perfection


Noted sports blog Deadspin has been running athlete run-in stories for the last few weeks and I...oblivious that I am...just remembered yesterday that I had my own athlete run-in story to note when Jim Kiick of the famed 1972 Miami Dolphins showed up looking for his cards at my garage sale.

Deadspin accepted it and ran the story.

All I have to say is, being a Raider fan, I can't help but think the football gods screwed up that day and sent Kenny Stabler wandering around a flea market outside of Miami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares