American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You know this place is dead when...

...even the guy you give contributing rights to your blog (Moose Buckman aka Buke aka Kid Minneapolis aka The Shropshire Slasher) hasn't contributed. In fact, most people I tell that I have a blog can't even get through their polite reply without yawning. If it wasn't for Darren I'd think I was talking to myself.

And even Darren is looking mighty bored nowadays. I unknowingly pull up behind him at a gas station and he doesn't even tell me it was him until AFTER I leave. Now that I think about it, I think he even might have dove in the back of his van at the time to avoid eye contact. Hey, look buddy, my mom will send you the check...just keep posting replies.

Aside from the whole adoption thing, my life's been pretty dull lately. The baby refuses to sleep through the night so my life is an endless cycle of working until midnight, sleeping sporadically when I get home, waking up at 6 AM to see Debbie off to work and the baby off to grandma's and then catching up on my sleep until I go back to work. And then on the weekends I play Madden football with my spare time and then watch REAL football on Sundays. Not that I'm complaining but, well, it's been uneventful.

But on a positive note, we're vacationing in Gettysburg next week. If all goes well, there'll be a picture of me in an Abe Lincoln outfit to match the picture of me in the Elvis outfit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I don't believe in football talk either. But I think you should start a photo album of you dressed up in weird shit. Like Darren suggested that I start a celebrity photo album where it's me and cool celebs. That hasn't gotten really far. But still.

10/05/2005 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares