American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yeah, I'm still alive

It's been a busy week, what with Mattie's first birthday and all. Of course, there's never just ONE birthday party....first, you have the family birthday party on the night of his actual birthday (Wednesday), then you have the weekend extravaganza where you invite everyone short of the fifth cousins and your neighbors from the house you lived in back in 1982. So that was yesterday and now, there's football to be watched! (by the way, I was 3-1 in my picks last week putting my season total at 9-6)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares