American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Friday, September 09, 2005

Parental search update: Phone tag, but some progress

After an exchange of voice mails with the rep handling my case I found out that she's completed the background search and was about to send the paperwork to me. After that, I would sign it, send it back to her, and then she will set up an interview with me...presumably to make sure I want to do all this and to also make sure I'm not a nut case. I found that out on Wednesday, so hopefully the papers will be here by the weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will happen when they discover that you are, in fact, a nut case? PS, I still have the baseball cap you "won."

9/12/2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Doobie said...

I hope no one discovers that until later. I figure that as no one knows I have this blog I'm safe. And judging by the lack of comments I get around here...it's safe to say no one knows I have a blog.

9/12/2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares