American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Monday, September 12, 2005

Week One - The results

And the results are in. My picks in bold.

Raiders (+7.5) at Patriots - Patriots 30, Raiders 20 - DINGDINGDINGDINGDING - Allright! They didn't lose as bad as I thought!
Colts (-3) at Ravens - Colts 24, Ravens 7 - BZZZZZZZZT - Well, the Ravens "D" DID hold Manning in check for the 1st half...
Saints (+7) at Panthers - Saints 23, Panthers 20 - BZZZZZZZZT - Kudos to NO who's fans could use some uplifting news.
Bengals (-3.5) at Browns - Bengals 27, Browns 13 - DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

Picks to appease the locals
Cardinals (+2) at Giants: Giants 42, Cardinals 19 - BZZZZZZZZT - Well, that was embarrassing.
Jets (+3) at Chiefs: Chiefs 27, Jets 7 - DINGDINGDINGDINGDING
Eagles (-2) at Falcons: Falcons 14, Eagles 10 -BZZZZZZZZT - Well, at least the Eagles lost!

Okay, so I was 2-2 in my regular picks and 1-2 in my local picks. This is why I don't play the mafia pools that often. Hopefully my week 2 picks will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares