American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Week Two results

Well, I'm happy to say that ol' Doob's shown some improvement in Week Two, getting over his schneid in Week One and posting an overall winning record so far. A 3-1 record this week puts me at 6-5 for the year. Doob's picks in bold below.

49ers (+13) at Eagles - Eagles 42, 49ers 3 - DINGDINGDINGDINGDING - The only other beating that's going to come this close is when the Eagles destroy the Raiders in Week Three. More on that later this week.
Dolphins (+6) at Jets - Jets 17, Dolphins 7 - DINGDINGDINGDINGDING
Giants (-3)
"at" Saints - Giants 27, Saints 10 -DINGDINGDINGDINGDING - But let's not get overzealous Giants fans...the Giants aren't as good as they've played the first two games. They're not BAD, but they're not THAT good. The most entertainment I got out of this game was watching all the NFL stars answer the phone for Katrina relief. If I hadn't already donated I'd have called in just to either praise Howie Long or to curse out John Elway. Since the two of them were sitting next to each other and the phones exchanged hands at least once, I assume I wasn't the only one thinking the same thing.
Rams (+1) at Cardinals - Rams 17, Cardinals 12 - BZZZZZZZZT - Well, at least I was right about the Cardinals breaking my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares