American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Friday, October 07, 2005

Shit Still on my TiVo


As those of you with infants know, free time becomes a precious commodity pretty quickly. You spend it doing the important things and when you actually have downtime, you try to spend it wisely. Of course, in my case, I spend it playing Madden football. I still watch stuff on our primary TiVo...stuff that currently has my interest such as current sports-themed shows, Ghost Hunters, Weird US, MythBusters, Robot Chicken and Reno 911. I even have "Constantine" that's been sitting on that TiVo for over a month because Debbie and I can't watch it for an hour without getting interrupted. As a result, my personal TiVo in my office (where I record stuff Debbie has zero interest in watching) has really become backlogged with shit I don't either have time to watch, or don't feel like seeing at the time. Here's what I currently have stashed away:

  • Bridge On the River Kwai (since December)
  • Dr. Strangelove (January)
  • Scent of a Woman (January...no I haven't seen this movie yet)
  • Eight Men Out (March)
  • Star Trek: Enterprise (the last four episodes)
  • Family Guy (the newest episode)
  • Amrican Dad (the three newest episodes)
  • Raiders games (six classic games courtesy of Classic Sports Network)
  • Blue Collar TV (two episodes)
  • South Park (two older episodes that I don't think I've seen)
This is the reason I don't get involved in too many newer shows like "Lost" or "24". I've already got a bunch of other crap that needs to be watched first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

But Keanu Reeves is the greatest actor in all of the land, what could possibly go wrong?

10/07/2005 4:13 PM  
Blogger Doobie said...

BTW, I watched Constantine and totally dug it. However, since my wife didn't like it...and neither did most of the known universe...it only goes to prove that I must be certifiably insane.

10/10/2005 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares