American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Free Fantasy Football League

If you're interested in playing some fantasy football this year, I set up a free "American Idle" league on ESPN's website. Click here to join. You'll need to set up an ESPN account if you don't already have one. It will be an "autopick" league set to draft on Sat night 9/3 at 11:30 PM. Usually I do leagues on Yahoo, but ESPN just went free this year so I decided to give them a try.

With an autopick league, ESPN will draft a team for you based on preset player rankings. However, if you're like me, you'll probably want to tweak your player rankings before the draft. (ex. if you want to make sure you draft Randy Moss before Payton Manning, or just to make sure that Correll Buckhalter doesn't get drafted too soon because of his injury.) Just make sure you finish your adjustments by 11:30 PM on 9/3.

Let me know if you have any questions. Leave a comment, or email me at doobie77@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares