American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things in Life to Avoid: Baby With a Head Cold

Well, after 11 months, Matt finally came down with his first head cold. Now we can say that we know what it's like to have to deal with a miserable baby (although I'm sure Debbie will testify that she experiences this regularly whenever *I'm* sick).

The first night Matt woke up every 10 minutes between 10:30 and 1:30 because he couldn't get comfortable. And last night it was coughing fits every half hour. And the snot. Don't get me started on the snot. I can make a strong case to stick a catheter up his nose.

It could be worse though, I expect the winter to bring about something even more horrible: Baby With a Stomach Virus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

Oh, geez. Wait until the first time he pukes up solid foods. It turns out Cindi is allergic to eggs. We discovered this by feeding them to her, and then watching as she turned into the kid from The Exorcist all over my office. It was....delightful.

8/30/2005 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares