American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things in Life to Avoid: Baby With a Head Cold

Well, after 11 months, Matt finally came down with his first head cold. Now we can say that we know what it's like to have to deal with a miserable baby (although I'm sure Debbie will testify that she experiences this regularly whenever *I'm* sick).

The first night Matt woke up every 10 minutes between 10:30 and 1:30 because he couldn't get comfortable. And last night it was coughing fits every half hour. And the snot. Don't get me started on the snot. I can make a strong case to stick a catheter up his nose.

It could be worse though, I expect the winter to bring about something even more horrible: Baby With a Stomach Virus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares