American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nanuk: Will someone please find this frigging dog?

Nanuk, won't someone think of Nanuk??

Anyone who lives in the eastern part of Mercer County has probably seen the "Lost" poster on a telephone pole somewhere. They've been up for at least two months now and I see at least three of them on any given jaunt around the neighborhood. Not only that, but on my way to work the other day, I notice the "Lost" poster about a mile from where I work. Normally that's not a big deal, but I work in SOUTH BRUNSWICK. Upon further inspection, I've seen them in Hamilton, Robbinsville, West Windsor, Plainsboro and now South Brunswick.

C'mon folks, I feel bad you lost your dog, but how far do you think he wandered? Did he jump out of the back of a truck somewhere in central Jersey and you didn't notice until you got home? I'm afraid to drive any farther north...or south...to see exactly HOW far these people went to distribute these signs.

Has anyone seen these posters in another part of Jersey I didn't mention?

1 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

Take a look at the telephone poles near your house on robbinsville-edinburgh rd, especially by Lake Drive and Union. The owner has to be nearby since there so damn many of them...

8/31/2005 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares