American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Trade Proposal for Terrell


As a Raider fan, unofficial team spokesman (VERY unofficial), and a veteran of bad fantasy league trade proposals, given the recent spate of injuries to Eagles WRs I'd like to offer Jerry Porter and either Ronald Curry or Doug Gabriel for problematic WR Terrell Owens.

Here's the thing...as a guy with a relatively high set of morals, I was initially upset of the Raiders offseason acquisition of Randy Moss. However, I forgot that I was a Raider fan and, frankly, the Raiders championship years in '76, '80 and '83 revolved around players with character issues.

And given that the Raiders have virtually no defense this year and will probably finish no better than a 5-11 record, I figure...what the hell? Let's have an offense with Randy Moss AND Terrell Owens. If I'm going to watch them lose, they might as well be a circus act...on and off the field...on a weekly basis.

So bring on Terrell, we'll take him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

Hey thanks Flipper!

8/25/2005 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares