American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wireless count: Nine unique items

After the purchase of a second wireless joystick for my PS2, I decided to count the ridiculous amount of items in my house that are wireless. (Not including remote controls for TV's, etc.)

  1. PS2 joysticks (2)
  2. Wireless-G router
  3. House phones (3)
  4. Cell phones (2)
  5. Terk Leapfrog A/V transmitter to shoot my Tivo transmissions from my downstairs office to the bedroom upstairs.
  6. Power outlet for the Leapfrog. That's so I can *kill* the power from upstairs because the Leapfrog has a tendency to step on my router signal. And yes, I've tried changing the channels on both to no avail.
  7. Portable FM transmitter for my iPod so that I can listen to it in my car.
  8. Wireless speakers/headphones in den.
  9. Cordless baby monitor.
I'm outta control.

But it's better than outta batteries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

Wait! I forgot my wireless intercom! That's ten! Ten unique wireless items, ah ah ah ahhhhh!!! (thunder)

8/10/2005 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares