American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mattie & Unkie Buke



"Hey there Unkie Buke! What's that piece of fur on your chin? Mind if I just RIP...THAT...THING...OFF???" (click image for larger photo)

Personally, I think Buke's one corncob pipe shy of pulling a Popeye pose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

The other day I was getting Cindi out of the car and she decided to help by pulling herself up on me. Unfortunately, she decided to pull herself up by my CHEST HAIR! It was horrible....

7/21/2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares