American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Lift that fork, eat that snail, garcon summon up a new cocktail...

Although my TMBG collection is pretty thorough, I'm lacking in a few areas...specifically in the band's solo/other works. If anyone can help me with John Linnell's "State Songs"(I only have part of the album) or any Mono Puff work, please let me know. Since these albums are pretty obscure, it's hard to find them by my "conventional non-conventional" means...if you catch my drift. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

You guys rock.

7/17/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Thanks to Spike who was able to satisfy my TMBG side project urges, while throwing in an album by Moxy Fruvous!

7/20/2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares