American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Daddy keeping Mattie awake



This one here's a couple of months old, but still one of my favorites. After Matt has his 8:30 PM bottle, Debbie tries to get him to go to sleep. But if I should be home from work and he hears me in the kitchen, he goes from being groggy and on the verge of sleeping to whipping his head straight back and giving daddy a big gaping-maw grin.

For the benefit of everyone, I've since learned to try not to be around him when he goes down for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares