American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Monday, August 01, 2005

Adoption update (or lack thereof)

Tuesday will be two weeks since I sent in the forms to seek out my natural parents. I haven't heard anything from anybody yet...I was hoping the agency would at least give me a courtesy call to say they've received my paperwork. If I don't hear anything by Friday, I may give them a call...

3 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

I called late Friday (around 4 pm) and lest a message with the case director inquiring about the status of my case. I'm still awaiting a callback but, in their defense, 4 pm was probably a bit late in the day and they may have left. Let's see what happens Monday.

8/07/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Oooh! Oooh! The check cleared on Friday! At least I know they received the paperwork!

8/09/2005 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im 39 and would like to meet my dad was adopted in 1966 my mums name was ann eccleston and mydads name is john macdonald i have ms and would like to meet my dad before i get to sick
my name is julie mcgreevy

11/04/2005 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares