American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Overdue Matthew pics

It's been a while since I posted pics of Matt, so here's a couple to keep his fans happy.

In the first one, Matt shows his support for his favorite football team. As his father, I have the right to choose his favorite team for him, at least until he's old enough to understand that his "favorite" team...who hasn't won a Super Bowl in 23 years...currently sucks, and he decides on a more trendy team to follow instead (hey, I claimed the Raiders in the mid-seventies myself back when they were good).

The second picture is a far less flattering shot but I'm displaying this not because of Matt, but because of what's going on over to the left. To whoever doesn't believe me that my cat mooches food like a dog, here's my proof. The only thing is that he's not just an opportunist like a dog who'll wait for food to hit the ground. As you can see, Homer will create his own opportunities whenever possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares