Crap, I've been tagged.
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
- Almost every job possible at a supermarket
- Help Desk at the Wall Street Journal
- IT operations manager
Four movies you can watch over and over:
Four places you have lived:
- Mercerville, NJ
- Trenton, NJ
- Hamilton, NJ
- A Sheltered Life
- Family Guy
- Ghost Hunters
- Top Five Reasons You Can't Blame...
- The 1996 video game
Four places you have been on vacation:
- Rio De Janiero, Brazil
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Montreal, Quebec
- With the exception of anything northwest of Missouri, pretty much all of the U.S.
- Red Robin's peppercorn burger
- Rita's cookies & cream Misto
- Golden Dawn's tuna melt
- Coffee. I don't care if it's not a "food".
Four places you would rather be right now:
- In a large mansion, laying in bed with TVs surrounding me.
- At the Super Bowl
- In Boston, watching a hockey game
- In Boston, at the Samuel Adams plant
- Swedish Chef
- ... . -- .- .--. .... --- .-. .
Four bloggers you’re tagging (who are under no obligation to continue):
- I don't know any untagged bloggers.