American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Grade School Teachers of the World: American Idle thanks *you*

Wondering about the recent boost in my site traffic, I turned to SiteMeter's handy-dandy "location" tool to find out why. I discovered that, no, I've haven't really attracted any additional outside interest and that my blog is about as unpopular as ever...not really surprising since a) this blog has no theme and b) this has turned into a way for me to convey my sporadic rants to a far more reaching audience than mere emails ever could.

The reason is far more simple...with the hit show back on the air, no one seems to understand how to spell American "IDOL" and their searches land them on my site instead.

So thank you grade school teachers and principals (or is that principles?)...thanks to your ineffectiveness, my blog has gotten more hits than ever! While you're here, make sure you click on those little ads down at the bottom!

On a separate yet ironic note, I love how Blogspot's spell checker thinks "blog" is a misspelling.

1 Comments:

Blogger TreeBob said...

Should I rename my other blog Canadian Idle? The Canadian version of the show while slighty less popular still may generate some hits.


No skip that, our school system rocks! The only people I would get are Quebecers like latrappe. ;)

12/01/2006 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares