American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Trenton's Most Popular Protest This Year

Growing up in a smoke filled house, but never having smoked myself, I'm kind of indifferent on the whole indoor smoking thing. Smoke really doesn't bother me and, with my background, if I haven't developed cancer from second hand smoke, I never will. Besides, I've always thought curtailing the tobacco industry...even though it's run by a bunch of unscrupulous bastards...would hurt the economy.

However, here's an indoor-smoking ban protest in Trenton I wish I had attended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares