American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, November 03, 2005

"Fun Size" sucks


Fun size my ass. I don't know about you guys, but I'd have a lot more "fun" with a bigger candy bar.

Anything to make a buck.

Of course, the *worst* infraction is when they try to advertise anything as "crispy!". You realize that what "crispy!" means it that they just got rid of that pricey chocolate and replaced it with "puffed rice". Although they'd never come out and tell you that. All *you* need to know is that those brand new M&M's are now "crispy!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bag of fun size lying around the house after Halloween takes care of the deprivation angle. That's why we avoided anything but boring lollies this year. And we don't get anybody coming by anyway.

Nice site.

Sorry again about Roy McMillan & Co.

11/05/2005 5:01 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

LOL...Thanks. It's my own fault...I'm a sucker for any sports related quiz. And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out Faith & Fear in Flushing if you're sadistic enough to try an insane Mets quiz. And if you don't know who the Mets are, they're a baseball team in NY who've won one more World Series than the lowly Kansas City Royals.

11/05/2005 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares