American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

AAAWWOOOOO!!


A few months ago I posted about finding a deer leg in our yard and my stepfather...an avid hunter...mentioning the possibility of coyotes in the Hamilton Township area.

Today, those suspicions were confirmed by the Asbury Park Press who writes about a coyote pup recovering from injuries after being hit by a car.

From the APP: "A motor vehicle struck the coyote June 13 on Route 130 near Route 526 in Washington Township at about 9:30 p.m., around dusk, said Mary Klink, the animal control officer who provides services for various municipalities in the area."

That's...uhhhh...like a bike ride from my house. (gulp)

Since my yard isn't fenced, it looks like it's time for me to invest in a crafty roadrunner...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how much it costs to feed those road runners? I think you should invest in a lot of bright lights and loud klaxons. The neighbors will appreciate that, too.

6/22/2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up with that picture? did you find a coyote head in your yard this time? ;)

6/22/2006 2:11 PM  
Blogger Doobie said...

No, no Jack Woltz moment here. That's the picture of the coyote pup that was hit. Unfortunately, that photo makes me feel more like running out and adopting it than being concerned.

6/22/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares