American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Stupid blog! Be more funny!


Thanks to "The Onion's" A.V. Club for providing a list of Simpsons quotes that can be applied to everyday life. Although not listed here, my personal favorite has been a variant of "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead".

Note: I'd like to point out that only one of these quotes is from after 1997 (and it's from 1999 at that), proving my point that the Simpsons hasn't been legitimately funny for nearly 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares