American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Monday, October 31, 2005

Steinert grad gets the Supreme Court nomination


Good to see a local boy from Trenton get the SCOTUS nomination. Let's hope this has better results than the Harriet Miers fiasco. Now, if I could only find out what street Sam Alito grew up on. Although it would be neat to say, "Hey, I'm living in a Supreme Court justice's old house!", I doubt it's possible since he graduated in 1968 and my house was built in 1973...although his dad was a local teacher and could have moved in here later.

UPDATE: Turns out Sam Jr. was a little more local to me at one time than I had known. My father just told me that when we were living in Chambersburg, Sam Jr. lived a few doors down from us on Division Street during either the late eighties or early nineties when he was working in the NJ courts. Small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares