American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Friday, July 28, 2006

Awfulblogs.com gets noticed


So, after about a month or so of about a dozen visitors a day, Awfulblogs gets noticed by Woot! on Wednesday and traffic shoots up to over 550 visitors.

How sweet is that? Now I'm going to have to get off my ass and post more than just once a week to keep these people coming back. Well, okay, tecnically I have to *stay* on my ass to continue posting, but you know what I mean.

UPDATE: Chalk up a notice by IT World too. Sweet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you have to work on updating YOUR site. :)

8/07/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Tell me about it!

8/07/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares