American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm sorry


After being immersed in episodes of Caillou, I'm convinced that his "father" is really his mother's lesbian lover. You decide.

Also, I'm not sure if he's Canadian or Cajun. I originally entertained the idea of him being of French ancestry in Louisiana, but then I saw him ice skating which now points the arrow to Canada.

That's a shame too, since Caillou rhymes perfectly with "bayou".

2 Comments:

Blogger jimbuff said...

Calliou IS Canadian - I think he is actually treebob incognito.

11/16/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger TreeBob said...

Hey who told you!!
Actually the voice of Cailou is a girl. I think there has been 3 or 4 and the last one just died in a car accident.

It is most definetly French-Canadian translated to English though.

11/16/2006 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares