American Idle

It's kinda like American Idol, but only if you sing my posts out loud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hamilton Square, New Jersey, United States

Tax guy, host & producer of the Consumerism Commentary Podcast, former co-host of the Wall Street Journal E-Report

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Asshole, A-S-S-H-O-L-E, Asshole

Talk about mixed emotions. Part of me thinks this little dweeb could use a good cock-punching and the other part of me is thoroughly enjoying watching the vapid CNN hostess get embarrassed.

Note: I'm hearing some whispers that this kid might have Asperger Syndrome. If that's the case, I'm truly sorry. But until that's proven, the kid still seems like a jerk to me.

Adblock

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errr....I think yer link is broken.

6/14/2007 10:28 PM  
Blogger Doobie said...

Hmmm...try again...it's working fine for me. If not, you can go directly to the video by clicking here.

6/14/2007 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares